Translate

Monday, September 24, 2012

SOME OF MY TOP SONGS FOR INSPIRATION

Happy Monday to everyone. I hope your weekend was great. I caught up on some much needed sleep.  I thought I would share some inspirational songs with you today to help you get through the week. I always felt that music does a lot for the soul. Sometimes we need an extra push to get us through the day dealing with so many trials and tribulations. I am sharing some of the songs that get me through the week. I hope these are inspirational to you.
Let me know what inspirational songs get you through the day. I will be sure to share them. You never know who it might help.

1.  Beautiful Flower - India Arie
2.  Courage Is - The Strange Familiar
3.  I Believe - Yolanda Adams

4.  I Didn't Know My Own Strength - Whitney Houston
5.  Just Fine - Mary J. Blige
6.  I Hope You Dance - Gladys Knight
7.  Just For Today - India Arie
8.  Fighter - Christina Aguilera
9.  The Storm Is Over Now - R. Kelly
10. The Climb - Miley Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment